Last night my teeth ace and today morning my right side of mouth pumps. What should I do?

Kindly get an X-ray done of the tooth having pain. May be you will have to get root canal treatment done followed by a cap/crown. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Consult a dentist it appears to alveolar abscess n has to b drained ofending tooth rct can b done if feasible.
The swelling has come because the cavity which was present has gone Deep and the infection is now present in the bone surrounding the infected tooth. You must see a dentist as soon as possible so that proper measures can be done to control the infection with the help of medicines and root canal treatment Ore extraction of the problematic tooth or teeth. Whether the tooth can be saved or not will be decided by the dentist depending on the structural damage to the damaged tooth. Do not self medicate and fix an appointment as soon as possible so that the treatment can be started.
Go for X-ray of teeth.
You can consult me through Lybrate for homoeopathic treatment.. Till then use plantago Q.