I am 23 year old girl n my last second jaw tooth removed but the doctor told me for bridge tooth of last three jaw tooths. N I don't want root canal for d other two tooths they are In good position.

I am 23 year old girl n my last second jaw tooth removed ...
Hello if you don't want a bridge the other option is to get an implant done. In a bridge the other two healthy teeth are compromised and a bridge of 3 teeth are given but in implants only the missing tooth is replaced and the other two teeth are not touched. You can even consider removable denture (for single tooth replacement) but at your age and lifestyle would not recommend that. Take care keep smiling!
If they r in good condition rct may not b required send xray of them on line than can tell u for sure
U should take a second opinion for this purpose then u have to decide what u gonna do