Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi Doc , I am Shreyas married for 2 years ,, My Wife have a PCOD problem . Hence we are looking for a friendly doctor who helps us to understand the procedure to over come the problem and help us to conceive .

1 Doctor Answered
Hi thanks for asking the question I will suggest u to call me personally on my no 9868728881 Dr gaurav sharma. ..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.