Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hi, my husband is an Indian soldier so. in a year he get only 3 Leave for 75 day's. So, we can't meet each other more than 1 month, but after 1 month sex relation I have tried to conceive baby but can't. Why doctor? Whether I know that I have pcod.

I suggest you to go through an usg scan to confirm your pcos. If found then this causes lot of problems many times and most importantly in conception. And if your husbands visit are so infrequent I suggest you to consult an infertility expert to plan your management so that your husband is there. Doing so can increase your chances of conception.
Pcos is due to hormones imbalances due to which you are not concieving connect directly with us at our India Ivf centre Noida Delhi Gurgaon.
Hai. PCOD is a hormonal imbalance which can be managed with drugs and meticulous life style changes. Meanwhile, please approach a good Fertility centre and have your husband's sperms assessed and frozen when he is around. Once you are ready, the frozen sperms can be used for insemination (IUI). As long as your ovulation, tubes and his sperm parameters are good, you may not require higher treatment methods like IVF/ICSI. Best wishes.