I brush twice in one day but I still have bad breath how can I reduce it? What is the reason behind this?

I brush twice in one day but I still have bad breath how ...
Dear, reason to have smell and bad breath from mouth even after cleaning your teeth two times in a day in morning/evening, brush your teeth twice a day is right way to have clean teeth and good oral hygiene with this you need to keep check on your digestion also. Please visit dental surgeon for checkup. Keep yourself well hydrated and use hydrogen per oxide for gargles and take tab b complex one in a day for a week. Treatment to keep mouth healthy and free from smell is cleaning and polishing of teeth and maintenance of oral hygiene. Use colgate total paste and listerin mouthwash twice a day.
Gastritis, lung & sinus infection may also be the cause of bad smell in the mouth. 90% of bad breath is due to a dirty tongue. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning & fill tooth cavities with artificial enamel filling. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash until then. Advance procedures can be done with laser too. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.
Rule out sinus, chest, stomoch infections if have cavities get them filled.