Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir, I am 24 years old. Some day I have stone problem. Stone have in my ureator. So please tell me what should I do? & what precaution in these day?

1 Doctor Answered
Dear if you have ureteric stone much depends upon the size of the stone specially its width. If thgat is less then9-10 mm tyhen coservative management can be done. If the stone is producing marked obstruction causing hydro-ureteronephrosis than minimally invesive procedures like urs can b e very useful. Drink plenty of fluids orally but remain under supervision of a urologist.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.