• get plenty of rest so your body can use its energy to fight the cold
• staying at home will keep you from spreading germs
• drink plenty of liquids like herbal tea or hot broth/vegetable/tomato soups. Avoid foods or drinks with caffeine which can keep you from getting enough sleep
Runny Nose and Sneezing
- gargle to keep from getting a sore throat
. Drink extra fluids.
Use saline nasal sprays or nasal irrigation,,,,.
• Tablet Nasorest-P once/twice daily may reduce the amount of mucous.
• Do steam inhalation once or twice daily