After full dinner and 15 minutes walk. When I was lying on bed I feel sudden sharp pain in chest for a sec or fraction of sec. After that I feel normal. Pain was like cramp. What was that? Any serious issue or nothing to worry.

After full dinner and 15 minutes walk. When I was lying o...
Its simple gas probably. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Do this-- 1. Lose weight. Obesity is the leading cause of GERD/ Acidity. Don't Overeat 2. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. 4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 6. Maintain active life style 7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Acidic foods, like tomatoes and citrus, Carbonated beverages 8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation 9. Drink lot of water. 10. Take half cup of cold milk when you feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u. 11. Everyday preferably sleep on same time 12. Elevate your bed. Raising the head of your bed six to eight inches can help gravity keep gastric acid down in your stomach. Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, Swimming, gymming, walking etc. This is for long term results But for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me.