Hi, My 5 months baby is having loose motions from 2 days. Doc prescribed enterogermina 5 ml twice a day. He passes motion immediately after having milk. How much time it takes to stop motions completely while giving enterogermina, for now I had given it twice? Also along with enterogermina should I give any ORS as by boy is just 5 months old? Doctors suggest. I don’t know why he got motions now until last week he was having heavy cough and cold, he was under medications and nebulization (its cured completely now). I’m doubting because of medications and antibiotics that we had given him for cold n cough? Is that true? Please suggest me.

Hi, My 5 months baby is having loose motions from 2 days....
Bananas – Rice – Applesauce – Toast. The foods that make up the B.R.A.T diet are those foods that will help cause the bulking and hardening of the stool. These foods include grains, and certain fruits. Mustard Seeds. Mustard seeds are found to have certain antibacterial properties that will be effective in treating loose stools. Lemonade. Lemon juice has anti inflammatory properties that will help in easily clearing the stomach. ... Pomegranate. ... Methi Or Fenugreek Seeds. ... Honey. ... Buttermilk. ... Sago. ... Prepare A Healthy Drink.
some times it is because of antibiotics just continue enterogermina ors available in market for under 6 months babies that can be given it can 3 to 5 days to settle gradually