I have done my colonoscopy and then the biopsy report shows Acute on chronic non specific colitis what does it mean I am very depressed please tell me about this problem.

Sootshekhar ras 125 mg twice a day panchsakar avleh 2-3 gm twice a day relief in 3-4 days and for complete cure take it for 60 days only contact with ultrasound report.
It means inflammation of the inner lining of the colon. What r your symptoms and since when-- like diarrhoea, pain, bleeding, fatigue etc. Watch out for items that can be troublemakers if you have UC, including: Alcohol. Caffeine. Carbonated drinks. Dairy products, if you're lactose intolerant. Dried beans, peas, and legumes. Dried fruits. Foods that have sulfur or sulfate. Foods high in fiber. It's treatable. For this homeopathic treatment is very effective For more details you can consult me.
Discuss your concerns with a mental health professional in detail for effective therapy consult with me or any psychologist for therapy & counseling connect with me through text or audio on Lybrate app follow my page on facebook Juhi parashar clinical psychologist for updates on mental health issues. All the best seek help for early recovery.