6 months before from that past 2 months I was suffering from vertigo and no doctor has given me the correct treatment went to neurologist and ent since someone told due to ear pain also vertigo happens. at last I found homeo doctor who identified I am suffering from sinuses yes I do get cold frequently and my ears causes lot pain when I use earphones or head phones .with homeo medicine my vertigo is completely lost but I am still suffering with frequent cold. I do not eat any ice creams or chocolates .even for apples and bananas I am getting cold its disturbing my daily work nd studies. feeling depressed. Please suggest me good medicine or treatment to cure from this sinuses completely.

6 months before from that past 2 months I was suffering f...
Hello, Thanks for your query on Lybrate "As" per your clinical history is concerned please do a blood differential count to know the cause behind frequent cold and for sinusitis do take a course Sinarest tab twice a day for 3 days and Otrivin nasal spray twice a day for nasal congestion and add antibiotics Doxy-100 mg once a day for 7 days. Do follow lifestyle modifications like this for future- 1) Avoid upper respiratory infections. Minimize contact with people who have colds. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, especially before your meals. 2) Carefully manage your Allergies. Work with your doctor to keep symptoms under control. Do check your blood differential count every month. 3) Avoid cigarette smoke and polluted air. Tobacco smoke and other pollutants can irritate and inflame your lungs and nasal passages. 4) Use a humidifier. If the air in your home is dry, such as it is if you have forced-air heat, adding moisture to the air may help prevent Sinusitis. Be sure the humidifier stays clean and free of the mold with regular, thorough cleaning. Hope that helps.