My teeth are getting cavities in spite of regular brushing. What are the other precautions to be taken to avoid tooth decay. Please help me.

My teeth are getting cavities in spite of regular brushin...
Dear you are suffering from frequent problem of cavities in teeth and main reason for cavities in mouth is poor oral health. Symptoms are pain and sensation in tooth. Please visit dental surgeon for checkup and filling of cavities, precaution to be taken to avoid tooth decay is maintaining good oral hygiene. You can use colgate total paste and listerin mouthwash twice a day.
Avoid sweet food inbetween meals floss your teeth regularly cunsume lot of water rinse your mout every hourly.
Avoid snacks in between meals, and take sugar free gums.
We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need cleaning and artificial enamel filling or root canal treatment. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.