I am a 25 year old female .I am on vilazodone 60 mg and lurasidone 120 mg .m currently on vilazodone and lurasidone for the past one year .started 60 mg vilazodone from two months and 120 mg lurasidone from two weeks .my doctor said m on good dosage .but I want the symptoms of depression and lack of interest to reduce further .due to my health issue m not able to work .can increasing dosage improve the symptoms further.

May be your are not responding to the medication, may require a different medication, or some Psychosocial factors may be in operation to perpetuate your Depression. Discuss again with your doctor.
Hello Friend, Most psychiatric treatments need combination of medications and psychotherapies. Just be aware that medicines helps only in suppressing the emotions and sometime causes side effects due to various reason. So In parallel, you need start non medicine treatments to manage and control your anxious thoughts and emotion. So better start with simple mindset change exercises, self therapies, exercises routines, few lifestyle changes etc. Consult a physiologist to guide you on the suitable option. Feel free to reach online for further assistance.