My Gums bleed when my mouth is not doing any activity. At night when I sleep my gums starts bleeding. Is there any other way to stop this besides SURGERY.

My Gums bleed when my mouth is not doing any activity. 

...
You can go for a palliative treatmen before go fo an surgical procedure.

...
Bleeding gums in absence of anybsystemic illness is mostly due to swollen gums. Which is caused due to tartar and plaque deposition. You should visit a dentist for scaling and polishing. If it persists after that, go for blood test to knownabout any bleeding disorder.

...
You are suffering from frequent problem of bleeding from gums in mouth main reason for bleeding gums is poor oral health. Please visit dental surgeon for checkup and cleaning and polishing of teeth and gum treatment apply sensoform gum paint in mouth paint. Prevention is maintaining good oral hygiene. You can use colgate total paste and listerin mouthwash twice a day.

...
You need to take some medicine along with scaling.

...
Yes there is only surgery to clear your problem coz that's permanent treatment you have temporary treatment scaling that's no use.