Dear Doctor - I have kidney stone of 2.8 mm in midpole of right kidney. I had total 5 of them since last year but all except this one have cleared with medication. I was working out in gym and taking protein powder (70 grams) + egg whites+BcAA (branch chain amino acids), but I stopped taking them 1 year ago after kidney stone. My suspicion is that these were Uric Acid stones, however I could not see any while they moved out of my body. I am currently NOT taking any medicine but drinking water around 3 Litre per day. I took clonagem for high heart rate for couple of months. I got a KFT done today and Uric Acid is 8.1 (i do not eat non-veg, junk food, too much protein like pulses) and go to gym everyday doing moderately good workout. Could this uric acid be due to clonagem OR it is the stone which is causing this high. I took febutaz 40 for 2 months and that time uric acid was fine. Kindly help. Too many complexities and unable to find what might be causing the issue.

You have to take 5 litres of water per day urine output per day should be at least 2.5 litres per day low salt diet continue febuxostat uric acid should be within normal limits metabolic evaluation should be done consult your Urologist.