I am 55yr old male and I am suffering from hypertension. What should I do? Please help me.

I am 55yr old male and I am suffering from hypertension. ...
Hi, Take Rauvolfia 1x, 2 tabs daily morning empty stomach and 1 tab in the evening. Drink plenty of liquids and cut down your fat, salt and sugar intake. go for a morning walk daily at least for 30 minute. Take a sound sleep and try to avoid anger. Home remedies to Control high BP:-1. Bananas are one fruit that people with high blood pressure can eat regularly to control it. Bananas are a rich source of potassium, which lessens the effect of sodium.So, try to eat one or two bananas daily. Along with bananas, you can try dried apricots, raisins, orange juice, spinach, baked sweet potatoes. 2. Eat one or two crushed garlic cloves daily. You can simply crush them with your hands. Crushing garlic cloves creates hydrogen sulfide, a compound that promotes good blood flow, removes gas and reduces the pressure on the heart.If you do not like eating raw garlic or if it causes a burning sensation, then take it along with a cup of milk. You can also mix five or six drops of garlic juice in four teaspoons of water and take it twice a day.