I am suffering from neck and back pain from long time. When I hang my neck along with bed, then it pains.

I am suffering from neck and back pain from long time. Wh...
Looks like trapezitis. Do cervical spine exercises, hot fomentation, use cervical pillow while sleeping,
Neck PainThis is cervical pain (neck pain) and that's the reason the pain radiates until the shoulder blades. If you keep ice that would help and along side you can do hot water fermentation. You shall use cervical collar which would help you to reduce the radiating pain ie. Due to the nerve compression. Cervical spondylosis – chronic condition with radiating pain As your rightly said you have to go for traction and also you can do IFT. Please consult the near by therapist for quick relief. Since you have pain for more than 10 years it is suggestible to go for cervical muscle strengthening exercise. Use collar will definitely be helpful for him to maintain the good posture. And also cervical pillow can be used which might make you to have better posture of the shoulder neck and arm. This is cervical pain (neck pain) and that's the reason the pain radiates until the shoulder blades. If you keep ice that would help and along side you can do hot water fermentation. You shall use cervical collar which would help you to reduce the radiating pain ie. Due to the nerve compression.