Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have gap in between my teeth? The gaps are larger at two place 1-between canine and lateral incisor 2- between central incisor Rest are smaller gaps Can it be corrected using braces only?

5 Doctors Answered
Hi. Yes it can be, please consult an Orthodontist.
Yes braces is the best way to treat, it may be time consuming some times.
It can be corrected with veneers also ,apart from braces depending on the situation (clinical position of you teeth)
1 person found this helpful
Yes .. that's the best and the most natural way to get teeth correction done ..
Best option is braces.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.