I am 16 years old girl. I have 71 kg weight and 158 cm height. HOW CAN I LOOSE MY WEIGHT?

I am 16 years old girl. I have 71 kg weight and 158 cm he...
Lybrate-user one thing you should understand is there is no medicine or short cut method to loose weight first of all you should change your eating habits like 1. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). 2. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. 3. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 4. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 5. Maintain active life style 6. Avoid fast foods n fried foods 7.Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 8. Drink lot of water Eating every 2 hours increases basal metabolic rate also. If you follow this over a period of time you will see that your intake of food has decreased Now about point no. 5. You should join a gym for weight training. Do it 2-3 times a week with atleast 48 hours inbetwen 2 sessions its a sure shot method. U will get results For further details on type of exercise, how to do n what to eat before n after exercise you cam consult me.