My teeth have got plaque on them how to remove plaque also some black coats are forming on them how to clean them. If I try to remove them through brush, blood comes out.

Hi. I guess you are talking about the hard solidified stone like deposits on and in between the teeth. It will not get removed by brushing. Visit a dentist for Scaling/ Cleaning.
Brusing is for prevention of plaque and you already have gum bleeding, you first get scaling and polishing done and then brushing will prevent same to occur later.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums use rexidine plus mouth wash.
The yellow bacterial film called “plaque” that occurs naturally in your mouth can build up if not removed regularly through good oral hygiene practices. Advise deep cleaning, polishing, whitening (bleaching) procedures, artificial enamel filling or capping. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use Snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.