Hi doctor Lower incisors are so sensitive. I have a sensation of teeth pulling downwards and the sensitivity is there since a month. I am using sensodine tooth paste by still the problem persists. What would be the reason.

There can be a lot of reasons like attrition calculus formation which leads to loosening of the gums hence advice would be to consult a dentist before the matter really gets out of hand.
Hi. This Sensitivity can be because of gum recession which leads to the exposure of the roots of the teeth. It can also be due to abrasions or attrition of your teeth.
There could b some erosion consult a dentist if there get fillings done.
Dear lybrate-user. Please apply toothpaste thermseal RA. 3-4 times in a day. Brush your teeth using dat paste only. Sensitivity in loer incisors may be bcz of attrition in d teeth. Even after using dat paste also if sensitivity persists den let me know.
You may try sensodent k.for sensitivity. If still sensitive kindly visit dentist for the same .or get an x-ray done to understand the underlying problem.
It is because of loss or damages to enamel layer of teeth. Start using wheezal homoeopathic toothpaste. You can consult me through lybrate for Homoeopathic treatment and further guidance
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment.