Hi, I have a problem in a mouth when I brush my teeth then blood come and sometimes randomly blood comes what to do?

Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Hi, There are various reasons for bleeding gums like poor oral hygiene, vitamin deficiency, physical injury to gums, hormonal changes, medications etc. You have to visit dentist for professional cleaning and check-up to know the exact cause and solution of your problem.
Visit your dental surgeon soon. You need emergency consultation.
Take vitamin C supplements use homoeopathic toothpaste Heclalava by wheezal. Massage your gums with turmeric and salt twice daily.
You may have tartar /deposit on teeth. Kindly get it cleaned and polished by dentist .you may use chlohex plus mouthwash rinse two to three times daily for 15 days.
Gum infection is the most common cause for the bleeding gums, get scaling and polishing done by a dentist. Brush twice daily.
Bleeding gums is indicative of gum disease that occurs due to accumulation of food and inadequate oral hygiene, see a dentist and get scaling done.