I am 44 years of female and lost weight tremendously I want to put on weight soon If eat lot then I have to go to bathroom twice or thrice as it is not digested I take a lot of stress and tension My hubby and my kids my friends in office ir out make fun of me so thin you are n also No bust is small Dress do not look good Please help me as I want to put on weight First I was 65 to 70 kg but now my weight is 55 kg I have a lot of work in office have to keep going from 1st floor to ground floor So please suggest something for fast weight gain.

Greetings sudden loss of weight if it is there first check with your doctor it may be a reason of underlying problem. Avoid stress at office as well as in home for this try some stress releasing exercises, essential oils and destressing foods like nuts. For maintaining healthy weight eat healthy foods like fruits ,nuts, vegetables, protein items. Never go for over eating it might harm your digestion. For further details you can consult. All the best.