I can not make eye contact and talk with people and concentrate on talking and everything gets repressed, I have anxiety. I am on Arip Mt 10 mg what to do to build confidence.

Arg. Nit 30 three time 10 day. Homoeopathic medicine.
CBT and other psychotherapies are effective in anxiety. You have to take by qualified clinical psychologist. Clinical psychologist is well trained in paychotherapy and counseling.
Hi lybrate-user What you have is called social anxiety Where you feel judged embarrassed and focus on what others will say about you You need psychotherapy session to overcome this Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through text or audio on Lybrate app All the best.
You have to consult a psychiatrist and clinical psychologist who has done Mphil or Phd in clinical psychology for cognitive behavioural therapy. All the best.