I have hair loss problem last two years and I have stomach pain because of appendix. Please solve my Problem.

I have hair loss problem last two years and I have stomac...
Causes:: Genetic factors, family history, overall aging process, normal life variations including temporary severe stress, illness, nutritional changes, hormonal changes like those in pregnancy, puberty, and menopause may cause a reversible hair loss. 1. Chop some onions (pyaz) into fine pieces and squeeze out the juice. Apply this to hair and scalp and leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse it with shampoo. 2. Crush a few cloves of garlic (lehsun), add in a little coconut oil and boil for a few minutes. Cool it till it becomes warm and apply it on the scalp with a little massaging action. Repeat two to three times a week for best results. 3. Take coconut milk and add a little water to it. Apply this to the scalp and allow it to stay overnight. Rinse this the next morning. 4. Add two teaspoons of amla juice/ powder and mix with equal quantity of freshly squeezed lime juice. Mix well, apply to the scalp and leave it to dry; then rinse using warm water. 5. Take some flowers of rose (gulab) add some water to it and make a paste. Apply it on hair and keep it for an hour and then wash the hair.