Hi doctors I had a tooth problem my last two teeth has a black patch and it's paining continues what to do?

Hi doctors I had a tooth problem my last two teeth has a ...
Please take a pain killer and then consult a dentist. Pain killer is only going to give you temporary relief. Dentist will find out the cause of the pain and help you to get rid of it.
Tooth with a black patch and causing pain is symptom of a deep cavity in tooth. You should immediately consult a dentist to save the tooth. If you delay it might cause swelling or severe pain and even we have to take out your tooth.
Hello that black patch is a cavity. If its paining you then there must be infection. All you need to do is go to your trusted dentist. They wil take an x ray and then tel you whether you need root canal treatment that is removal of infection. Now days its painless also. So go ahead and get yourself checked. For more queries please inform.
It could b carries get filling done you may require rct.
A black patch on your teeth is suggestive of tooth decay. As you said that there is pain too, you surely require to get those teeth treated at the earliest. Depending on the extent of decay your teeth may require filling or root canal treatment. Tooth decay if left unattended will go on increasing leading to loss of your teeth. Please visit your dentist at the earliest.