Sir, I just want to know that how can I overcome with dengu. and how it can be prevented. What is its symptoms. And I also just want to know what is its best cure. Please give the suggestion to take care of it.

Sir, I  just want  to know that how can I overcome with d...
The principal symptoms of dengue are: -high fever and at least two of the following: -severe headache -severe eye pain (behind eyes) -joint pain -muscle and/or bone pain -rash -mild bleeding manifestation (nose or gum bleed, petechiae, or easy bruising) Watch for warning signs as temperature declines 3 to 5 days after symptoms/fever began, as this is the most dangerous period when platelet counts decline significantly. Report immediately to hospital if any of the following warning signs appear: -severe abdominal pain or persistent vomiting -red spots or patches on the skin -bleeding from nose or gums -vomiting blood -black, tarry stools -drowsiness or irritability -pale, cold, or clammy skin -difficulty breathing There is no specific medication for treatment of a dengue infection. -Use analgesics with acetaminophen (crocin or dolo -650 mg) and avoid those containing ibuprofen, naproxen, aspirin or aspirin containing drugs. -Take rest, drink plenty of fluids like coconut water, lime water etc.to prevent dehydration. -Avoid visiting heavily populated residential areas, if possible. -Use mosquito repellents/mosquito nets when indoors. -When outdoors, wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants tucked into socks.-drowsiness