I have teeth discoloration from birth so what can I do because I don't have good smile and it can now my confidence.

I have teeth discoloration from birth so what can I do be...
Hi .First of all thank you for approaching Lybrate for your query. I read through your query. The discolouration of tooth from birth means it must have happened due to some reasons in growth period of teeth. It can be corrected by few ways: 1) tooth bleaching 2) full coverage teeth restoration 3) veneering So better to go nearby dentist and get it treated. Hope you are satisfied with the reply. Thank you and hav a healthy day.
You can get good smile, you can go for veneer or laminate. Please visit your dentist to get proper diagnosis of your problem, your dentist will suggest you proper treatment plan.
Hi. As you are telling that you are having a discolouration since birth I am guessing that you must be having fluorosis. It is due to the presence of high amounts of fluorides in water. It occurs in permanent teeth. Depending upon the extent of discoloration you can go for Veeners or crowns.
You may either go for laminates veneers or crowns.
You can consult me through lybrate for Homoeopathic treatment without side effects.for start use wheezal toothpaste.
That's what we are there Visit a dentist and discuss your options. We sure can give you a beautiful smile.
You doctor can advise you for possible options after a checkup. Possible options may include veneers, CRowns, Bleaching, etc.
See go to a dentist now for your aesthetic treatment. Don't worry it will be all done.
Visit tour dentist and ask him about smile designing.
First of all go for bleaching and if the problem persist then crown restoration.
Good evening! Kindly consult a dentist in person to know the exact cause. Treatment is based on clinical examination. Thank you!