Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I’m 25 year old I have a problem that my penis too small? Is there any medicine or treatment for enlarging penis size.

2 Doctors Answered
Apply our oil for massage and Take some ayurveda medicines kaunch beej swet mushli trivang bhashm basantkusumarkar ras and other consult me online if you want a good treatment best result.
Vrihad vangeshwar ras 125 mg twice a day kamdev avleh 10 gm twice a day shree gopal lep relief in 5-6 days and for complete cure take it for 60 days only.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.