I am starting to bleed from my nose when I get more angry and stressed. Its starts to bleed with full of pain in my head and my nasal area and my eyes starts to deteriorate what could be the reason.

Dear user. I can understand. With today's lifestyle, it is almost impossible to avoid STRESS. Each person experiences stress in a different way and can tolerate different levels of stress. For some work is a source of stress while for others it could be strained relationships or financial trouble. Stress is simply a reaction to a stimulus that disturbs our physical or mental equilibrium. In other words, it's an omnipresent part of life. A stressful event can trigger the “fight-or-flight” response, causing hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol to surge through the body. A little bit of stress, known as “acute stress,” can be exciting—it keeps us active and alert. But long-term, or “chronic stress,” can have detrimental effects on health. There is nothing to worry much about stress because stress is part of your body's defense mechanism. Stress is essential too. You may not be able to control the stressors in your world, but you can alter your reaction to them. I need to know, what are the causes with which you are stressed? Once you know the reason, you will be able to adjust with it with some tips and tricks. Please let me know the details. Take care.