Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi doctor, my gf has been suffering a problem about 6 months. She is suffering from a white water problem. In which a dark white yellow water came from her private part. If she left heavy wight then after that water came.

1 Doctor Answered
It is called leucorrhoea.. You can consult me through Lybrate for homoeopathic treatment.. Till then give Sepia 30 one dose..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.