Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I can't able to see small words long away from me. Problem get more when I watch t.v or mobile screen.

1 Doctor Answered
It's myopia I think, visit an eye specialist for this purpose.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.