I am suffering from constipation and it is been 3 or 4 yr dat I consulted to doctor bt no relief as I am a student and live in hostel. So suggest what to do.

I am suffering from constipation and it is been 3 or 4 yr...
CONSTIPATION:is due to an incorrect lifestyle and irregular eating patterns, not taking enough fluids,sedentary lifestyle.Foods that are heavy and difficult to digest, as well as oily, spicy, fried, and junk foods are the culprits. Eating food in a disturbed atmosphere or in front of the television and being awake late at night all lead to bowel disturbance. Psychological factors like stress, anxiety, fear, jealousy, and sorrow also play an important role. DIET & LIFESTYLE ADVICE: Increase intake of fiber, especially fruits and cooked vegetables. An Apple or Pineapple/Pomegranate each day is helpful. Drink 7-8 glasses of lukewarm water each day. Take daily morning and evening walks for at least 20-30 minutes each. Eat whole grains /nuts/sprouts and Muesli in breakfast Avoid removing bran from the flour because it clears the intestines Avoid refined foods like white flour, bread, pasta, pizza, white rice,or high protein foods like cheese,meat and cold foods like ice cream or chilled drinks Take meals in a relaxed and calm atmosphere. The food should be warm and freshly -prepared, as cold food slows the digestive power. Take 30 ml/6 tsp of syp Duphalac thrice daily after meals with lukewarm water. Soak 3-4 dried figs after washing them overnight in water. Eat them first thing in the morning,