Hi sir, after masturbation my penis foreskin become stick to front penis. I am unable to pull back foreskin. Even if I pull back it is paining penis. I beg you to resolve issue. After marriage after first sex, I am unable for second sex. If it happens means what my wife may think. Please solve my problem.

Hello- You are suffering from " Phimosis" which is the technical term for an un-retractable foreskin of penis. An acute case of phimosis may create problems for the person when he would want to pass urine or to perform sex, as this action may either be restricted or become troublesome. This is when phimosis becomes a medical emergency. It has been linked with an increased risk of infection, loss of sexual stimulation of the penis and even penis cancer. Traditionally medicine offers conservative treatment of phimosis. It is worth noting that in recent years, medicine has made great progress in this field. So, if you looking for a permanent solution for your tight foreskin, yes it is possible with Ayurveda. Surgery (circumcision) can be avoided.