Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 18 years old and I am habituated to masturbation. I want medication as soon as possible because it's affecting my studies. So please help me from getting this out as soon as possible.

2 Doctors Answered
vrihad vangeshwar ras 125 mg twice a day kamdev avleh 10 gm twice a day relief in 5-6 days and for complete cure take it for 60 days only
Dear sir please do not worry. It is an type of psychosomatic disorder infection. Please do not use any medicine without Dr. Advice .we have multi speciallity doctors .we have so much qualitative doctors. And we have our own ayurvedic medicine self formulates every disease vise .so do not worry please call on , Thanks.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.