Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am planning for pregnancy and doctor said that I am having pcod and both the tubes are beaded and doctor suggested me to directly go for ivf so. I request you to look after my problem and suggest a solution.

2 Doctors Answered
You can try homoeopathy for your PCOD, it will get cured quickly and then after you can have pregnancy normally. You can start my treatment.
You have to treat your pcod. For this I will suggest you myo inositol combination, I will recommend you fertikare which are chewable tablets and you can buy them online from
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.