Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 years old and I have swollen ankle problem in my right leg. After standing for one hour my legs will start paining specially the bottom most section. Can you please suggest whether I should go for any test or consultation with orthopedician?

1 Doctor Answered
Consult a nearby physiotherapist, whether its a vascular or lymphatic problem.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.