Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir jab poty krta hu to sperm Nikal jata hai ya les les ata hai. Please suggest kon si medicine lu?

1 Doctor Answered
lybrate-user, ap dhaatu ki samasya se pidit hain aur ye apki sehat ke liye kafi nuksandeh hai apko jaldi se jaldi iska ilaaj karana chahiye aur check up karana chahiye bina check up koi dawa lena apko nuksan bhi pahuncha sakta hai.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.