I want to reduce my weight and belly kindly guide me. What is to be followed. How I can stick to my plans to reduce weight and belly.

Dear lybrate-user, Ideally your weight as per height should be about 80-85 kgs. Get a focused and customised diet plan for yourself in the first place. Next start some form of exercise, it could be swim, weight training and cardio for about 45-60 mins 5 times a week. Once this is in place you will definitely see results.
Fat loss is a gradual process. There is no quick fix approach. Following a healthy diet which has optimal amounts of first class proteins (dairy, egg, chicken etc) reduced carbohydrates (white rice, poha etc) & healthy fats (almonds, walnuts etc) along with a structured exercise program that is balanced with weight training and cardio will surely help. You cannot target specific areas, fat is lost uniformly, but it may appear to go faster from the areas where you store less than the problem areas. Be consistent and patient. Kindly consult us for a customised diet and workout plan.