Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am suffering from palpitations from 4 years my heart beat skip once or thrice in a day. Consulted cardiologist echo ecg all normal. Now I have lumps near my pubic area and under left arms. I google and found symptom which are same. May be I am having (SCV plus lymphoma) from 4 years no doctor has resolved now my finger also started pain from 1 month. I request which specialist I can go. Oncologist or Neurologist. I am male 38 married.

1 Doctor Answered
kanchnar avleh 2-3 gm twice a day sootshekhar ras 125 mg twice a day gulmkalanal lep
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.