Hi I had protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral sex (licked vagina) with a female sex worker in 2012 July I fell really sick after that for two weeks Headache, weakness, nausea ect At that time I tested for hiv with Hiv 1/2 antibodies with p24 test and it came back with a result of 0.66 Since then I have been falling sick regularly with symptoms such as stiff neck, nausea and acute weakness, sore eyes ect I have tested multiple times in last two years for hiv with antibodies plus p24 test All of them came back negative with values such as 0.08,0.05,0.12 ect Please tell me is there a risk for hiv infection? Will antibodies be present for life? Why was the reading so high first time? Should I keep on testing? Is this antibodies test sensitive enough? Are my tests conclusive? Should I test with rna test? Please answer everything as I am not able to concentrate my head is aching and lower back too with weakness and problem concentrating Thanks.

Conclusive.
As the tests are negative yo do not have HIV and it spreads only if the other person is infected.