Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from PCOS n my weight is increasing at an increasing rate how to reduce weight n keep my diet healthy too.

1 Doctor Answered
Take Homoeopathic treatment to cure pcos permanently and it will take care of weight also..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.