Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have something at my back. It's like c type ring worm. ND burns a lot. please suggest your advise on this.

2 Doctors Answered
Dear user it needs to have a visual examination to conclude with symptomatic complaints for proper advice kindly send photos of the affected areas and details of your complaints.
Ringworm Use candid B creams which will help you to feel better from the current signs and symptoms which is available in the medical store.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.