Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have pain and swelling in my back teeth. I checked by doctor and he told me that your akkal jaad is coming. And now I am facing so much pain and I am not able to eat any thing. please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Consult a maxillofacial surg if not in correct position it should b removed if ard lko you may show me.
74 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.