I am 36 years old and having problem of erectile dysfunction and can not retain stiffness for longer time. Is there any medication available for it for permanent cure of this disease. I am taking megalis 10 for last one year from when this problem starts with me.

Hello- Megalis is a symptomatic drug and not a treatment. You can restore your sexual potency by treating the underlying medical conditions with natural remedies. There are numerous natural solutions for erectile dysfunctions. Identifying the causes and associated symptoms behind your problem is the first step you need to take. Many herbs are extremely beneficial for improving erectile dysfunctions. Herbs contain testosterone-like natural substances, steroids and phyto-molecules - all known to improve blood flow to the genitalia while maximizing the production of nitric oxide (important factors for achieving an erection!).
vrihad vangeshwar ras 125 mg twice a day kamdev avleh 10 gm twice a day relief in 3-4 days and for complete cure take it for 60 days only avoid spicy and oily food