Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I had an injury on my right eye. Now it is slightly smaller than the other. What can be done?

2 Doctors Answered
Get opthal examined once.
1 person found this helpful
Take homoeopathic medicine Arnica Montana 30.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.