Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 21 years old I am suffering from eardrum rupture I visited the ent specialist a week ago he gave me medicines n told me it will get healed in 5 days today is the 6th day and still my ear is paining allot what should I do? (The Dr. S next visit is on friday)

2 Doctors Answered
It's common after surgery,,u need to consult with ur doctor for this purpose
You can consult me through Lybrate for homoeopathic treatment..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.