How much is the quantity to be used on penis for one time use. (HIMCOLIN GEL. How many hours or minutes before sex I have to apply it. How long I will get the effect of this. Is there any side effects. Please let me know.

vrihad vangeshwar ras 125 mg twice a day kamdev avleh 10 gm twice a day
Only himcolin gel would not cure the issue. Excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis. Which in future leads to weak erection or erectile dysfunction, shrinkage of penis, low sexual stamina etc. Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda vaajikaran treatment. As per ayurveda vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health. Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. You can consult us online through this 'Lybrate' platform.