Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

How can I increase eye sight? For e.g.remove spectacle no. I am 24 years old female. 4.5 no. Both eyes. How can I care for my eyes?

1 Doctor Answered
It can be improved by homoeopathic treatment.. Or by laser removal.. You can consult me for homoeopathic treatment..
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.