Dear doctors at the age of 20 years I felt so much pressure, tension.one girl played with my emotions in the name of love, at that time nearly 6 months I felt so much tension and I masturbated almost everyday morning at that time .from that time onwards my pennis and testis are very small ,now also they are like that only .before this incident at 20 years old, my private parts are large .what happened to me? Is there any tests to detect the problem? Please give me the detailed answer.

Hello- Testicle shrinkage (testicular atrophy) occurs when the testes, located inside the scrotum, diminish in size because of aging, injury, prescription drugs, or exhaustion from excessive masturbation and ejaculation. The severity of testicle shrinkage caused by over masturbation develops in stages. During the problematic stage, the sufferer experiences performance anxiety and weak erections. For adults under 45 years of age, our Testicular Rejuvenation & Wellness Formula improves the health of the testicles. By improving the health, size returns to normal as will the amount of semen produced. If you notice your testicles have shrunk, it's time to get help and restore the health of your testicles.